Terms & Conditions
- The term ‘Twickenham Osteopathy Clinic’ (TOC) or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information contained in or made available through our website (including but not limited to information contained on videos, audios, message boards, comments, on calls/webinars, in emails, in text files, or in conversations) cannot replace or substitute the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, or legal matters.
- In particular, you should consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of TOC for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the services.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.